Getting serious

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Time to prepare

In less than two years the U.S. will have a new President. I believe I am qualified to be that leader. I know how to give and accept bribes and treat special people in special ways. I have been "up front' by explaining that I intend to "sell" the various cabinet offices and if you checkout my website you can see the cost of these various cabinet positions. I will pocket the money, plan on getting real rich from this job!

But, I also plan and dedicate myself to reducing the ridiculous deficit. I also plan on restoring, as much as the existing damage will allow, our credibility in the world. I also plan to take a little from the higher and give to the more needy middle and lower class, and while at it, abolish the word "classes". The so-called lower class should be incensed by such a description, I know I am.

I also plan to do more for the elderly. Don't know just what, or even how at this point but I guarantee you it will be given priority. Senior citiens should be given the best medicine made and if they find it difficult to pay for it, we will make it easy. The drug companies will not like my regime and I warn them in advance, your lobbyists are not permitted to speak with any elected or appointed government official.

It is now time to become aggressive. You will start seeing more and more of the DEFICIT REDUCTIONPARTY name. We will be on the air, we will be seen on T.V
So let's start running for office as of this date!

Thanks for your support.

aL Hoffman

Time to get serious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home